- Rethink+ Application (“Rethink+ App” or “App”) has been developed and is owned by Rapidue Technologies Private Limited (“Rapidue”, “we,” “us,” or “our”).
- Therefore, please read these Terms before accessing or using the App. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you have no right to access or use the App. If you are using the App, then these Terms are binding between you and Rapidue. Failure to use the App in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil and criminal liabilities.
- By using the App, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms. These Terms govern your access to and use of the App, and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Rapidue. We shall have the sole right to restrict or debar you from using the App.
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you have no right to obtain information from or otherwise continue using the App. Failure to use the App in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil and criminal liabilities.
- For School
- The web-based interface for Rethink+ is intended for the use of schools and other educational institutions.
- In order to use the dashboard, you must create your account by providing details like school name, address, school point of contact including his/her name, phone number, email id or any other additional information.
- We will be sending you a link to activate your account on the registered email id. The school shall be responsible for resetting the system-generated password when they login on the dashboard for the first time.
- The school will define the timeline and other parameters within which they intend to complete the program, as mutually agreed by us in writing.
- The school will share the link to download the App with parents or legal guardians of children enrolled in their school.
- The school will be able to view and share Analytics Data, including but not limited to engagement activity, learning activity, participation activity, shared by us. This Analytics data will be aggregated and as such cannot be used to identify individual users.
- For Children
- The App is intended for users of age between 5 to 17 years of age, and as such, we advise parents or legal guardians to supervise and monitor your child’s activity on the App.
- You can login on the App only after entering the One-Time Password (“OTP”) received on the parent or legal guardian’s registered mobile number. Entering OTP shall mean that parental consent has been obtained for accessing our App, including the content of the App offered from time to time.
- In order to use the App, we collect information such as the child’s name, class, section, roll number, school, photo or any other additional information you choose to provide, with verifiable parental consent.
- Once the profile of a child is created, he/she will be able to view the content offered on our App, including but not limited to, engagement activity, learning activity, participation activity, quizzes, leadership board, time left to complete different kinds of activities.
- The child will be able to share a certificate, once he completes the various activities, including but not limited to, engagement activity, learning activity, participation activity, offered on the App.
- If you choose to use the App, you do so at your sole risk.
- Neither Rapidue nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the App will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these terms, from the use of or inability to use the App, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory.
- All rights, including copyright, in this App are owned by us. Any use of this App or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, printing, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through our App for commercial or public purposes. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this App for any purpose. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Rapidue and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the App or your violation of these Terms, including but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of using the App.
If any provision of this Term of Use is invalid, unenforceable or prohibited by law, this Term of Use shall be considered divisible as to such provision and such provision shall be inoperative, and the remainder of this Term of Use shall be valid, binding and of like effect as though such provision was not included herein.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
We believe that providing prompt and efficient service is essential not only to attract new users, but also to retain existing ones. Please refer to our Customer Grievance Redressal Policy, if you wish to connect with us for any grievance redressal.