Recykal is delighted to announce we’re now ISO accredited for standards, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 90001. These internationally recognized standards ensure our products and services meet the needs of our stakeholders through effective waste management solutions.
What is the ISO?
The International Organization for Standardization(ISO) is an international body with a membership of 167 national standards that establish standards for various industries worldwide.
How important is it to be ISO accredited?
ISO accreditation fosters credibility and trust among consumers, stakeholders, and other business partners. ISO accreditation ensures that the entity fulfills global business standards, especially in trade scenarios.
- To increase credibility and recognition of the organization: The ISO develops various standards to help organisations improve their productivity. Because ISO is widely known, including a logo on your products and services can boost the organization’s value and credibility.
- To increase customer satisfaction: Once your organisation is ISO accredited, the ISO organisation assists your company in developing a business process to improve product quality; as product quality improves, so does customer satisfaction, and as customer satisfaction improves sales increase.
- To increase revenue: If your product is of good quality, you can raise the price. If your company has ISO accreditation people will buy your products at a higher rate.
- To increase knowledge of the employees: The ISO 9001 accreditation requires developed and trained employees and gives them the many tools they need to accomplish their job perfectly. The organisation provides them with processes and instructions so that the personnel is well-versed in the specific process.
- To improve organisation consistently: ISO consistently develops standards and upgrades procedures according to the current situations on the globe. You have the chance to improve the consistency of the organisation.
Recykal is accredited for the following ISO standards:
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is defined as the international standard for information security. It sets out specifications for Information Security Management.
ISO 9001: 2015 is the international standard for quality management. It sets out specifications for the Quality Management System.
ISO 14001: 2015 is defined as the international standard for environmental management. It sets out specifications for the Environmental Management System.
ISO 45001: 2018 is defined as the international standard for occupational health and safety. It sets out specifications for Occupational Health & Safety Management.
We are on a path to creating a circular economy by adding value to waste through our digital solutions.
Contact us today for more information and book a tour of our digital solutions!